How do I get over my EX-Girlfriend,The one I loved, treated like a princess and was lied too :(?

**How do I get over my EX-Girlfriend,The one I treated like a princess,and the one that broke my heart in 2.I did everything for her run her baths with petal roses with beautiful candles and music.When she was on her period got her ben and jerrys ice cream and magazines and took her out to dinner and SO much more...

**And she went behind my back talking to her ex's and lying to me.I have this annoying urge to look at her Facebook profile but I need to stop and I really NEED to get over her!.Please give me advice,I feel so sad after 12 days of breaking up still and she seems likes she's doing great on Facebook! :(

128

Most Helpful Girl

• how long have you been together. if its only for a mere few months I can understand this situation. girls aren't like guys. they don't fall in love/ infatuation. it takes time for them to develop into loving you and giving you their loyalty. she probably hadn't had the chance to fall in love with you yet. I was in your ex girlfriend situation before. I didn't fall in love with my current ex boyfriend until about 9-12 months. before that I never took him seriously. would talk to guys on fcbk etc and literally was not attatched to him emotionally at all like if we were to break up I would be fine. but he was like you after like a month was obsessed and in love with me and did all those things you are mentioning.

if I was you I would get out quickly. she is keeping her options open. not committing herself properly to you. maybe she has been hurt in psat and is scared to attatch herself. maybe she thinks she is settling with you and doesn't want to commit herself to you. either way even if she does "want you back" run run FAR AWAY. this behavior of hers won't change for a long time.

and I have had my heartbroken before and felt absolutely hopeless like you. there is really no revenge or nothing you can do. as cliche as it sounds you literally have to just get over them. the best revenge is to be happy and move on because when you do you just don't care for revenge or them anymore and that feels amazing. not saying you won't laways love them but thinking of them won't change your mood. you need to not speak to her for a long time. cut contact. don't give her the satisfaction of getting to speak to you when she misses you or is lonely. its tough but you literally have to pretend she is dead for a while. you have to force yourself to move on. even though every part of you wishes you could have her. MOVE ON.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE