Why is my ex trying to break up my current relationship if he doesn't want to be with me?

I am currently seeing someone...my ex doesn't even realize the extent...but he keeps trying to break me and this guy up and give me ultimatums and asking me if I went out with the guy today and stuff...we broke up a very long time ago and have both seen people since so I don't understand why...and he has never acted this jealous before...it's really new to me.. and he was my first love so I kind of still care...but I know that my ex is seeing people too and even if I broke it off with the new guy my ex and I wouldn't be in a relationship..

why would he be doing all of this if he doesn't even want me to be his girlfriend again..

12

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys will still think they 'own' someone, even long after a break up, and will try to split them up with any trick they can imagine.

Yes, and even give ultimatums, as if you were his daughter and were 12..