Why is my ex trying to break up my current relationship if he doesn't want to be with me?

I am currently seeing someone...my ex doesn't even realize the extent...but he keeps trying to break me and this guy up and give me ultimatums and asking me if I went out with the guy today and stuff...we broke up a very long time ago and have both seen people since so I don't understand why...and he has never acted this jealous before...it's really new to me.. and he was my first love so I kind of still care...but I know that my ex is seeing people too and even if I broke it off with the new guy my ex and I wouldn't be in a relationship..

why would he be doing all of this if he doesn't even want me to be his girlfriend again..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys will still think they 'own' someone, even long after a break up, and will try to split them up with any trick they can imagine.

Yes, and even give ultimatums, as if you were his daughter and were 12..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He just want to get back with you, clearly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know why he would be doing this if he doesn't want to be with you. So that tells me that he does want to be with you and he's bluffing by saying he doesn't want to be with you. Or he wants you to dump your boyfriend so he can hook up with you. I'm guessing y'all are in the same town/go to the same school.`

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes