Is it weird that I'm worried that I'm the longest girlfriend my boyfriend has had a relationship with?

I'm a sophmore, and my boyfriend is a junior. He's dated over 40 girls (so he said), but none of which relationship lasted more than a week. I've dated 4 guys, all of which lasted between 3 months and 6 months. My boyfriend and I are only about 2 weeks into this relationship, but it feels like we've known each other our entire lives. You may ask why I shouldn't be proud that I've beat those 40 other girls out by a week, (with hopefully many more weeks/months to come). I noticed on Facebook that one of his friends asked him "which girl friend is it this week", which made me concerned since that means he has a reputation for going through girls frequently. When he replied, he mentioned my name and that I'm different, and that we're "actually getting pretty serious". Am I being paranoid for worrying that he's going to leave me based on his past experience with all of his ex's? Is it a weird fear that I think that he's going to dump me because he's not used to dating the same girl for more than a week or so? Any thoughts are welcomed. Thanksss

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy has had 40 relationships, and none have lasted more than a week, obviously girls find something wrong with him. He probably tried to use them all for blowjobs or something along those lines. I don't think you should be paranoid that he might toss you aside, but you should be paranoid that you might be setting yourself up with someone bad.

But what do I know? It's not like I have seen this happen a dozen or so times through my high school life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE