If you have ever been cheated on how did you deal with it?

I see a lot of questions on here about boyfriend/girlfriend cheating I think it is disgusting and selfish. Can you please share your experience/

This is mines:

1st guy: I didn’t know, took him back until he dumped me then I just got over it

2nd guy: I dumped him when I found out I was probably his 5th f***ing gf

3rd guy: this one was a killer it hurt like hell, he cheated on me while were together I suspected it but sorta ignored it because I was lame & I loved him so much I did not want to bring it up

Then dumps me for his friends friend, I slept with him 8 days post break then he just did not want my p**** any more. I did all sorts of things to get him bk he bailed you wanna know why because he was cheating on his wife with me (I did not know of her). I finally left him alone. I am over it now ( its been 3 months), I learned so much about who I am and what I want. I really have changed

If you took back a cheater did it work out?

What did you learn from your relationship with a cheater please share

2
3