My boyfriend is losing feelings, what can I do?

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy whom I'm crazy about. We barely got together about 2 weeks ago, but we had been talking for 3 months before that. I really like him a lot, but he recently told me he was losing feelings. We have been through a lot of BS together. I've become extremely attached him. I've caught him flirting with other girls three times already and I always forgave him. He even cheated on me (well if its even considered cheating since we were just "talking") at a fair. I give him his space when he's with friends. I see him once a week. I don't blow up his phone when he lags to text back. I'm there for him more than his friends are. I support him with every decision he makes... I don't know what I'm doing wrong .. I am a very sensitive girl. I have been through many heartbreaks and I have never managed to stop a guy from stepping all over me. This guy claims to really like me but he said he's losing feelings because I nag too much. The reason I don't trust him is because of what he has done to me in the past. He sometimes has stupid excuses to why he hasn't texted me or called me all day.everything changed from the day I caught him flirting with a girl. He puts all the blame on me. I don't want to walk away from the relationship so I need advice on what I should do... :/

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not falling all over yourself for one guy- you're young, you should be dating a few guys and not let any of them take over your heart. Have your own life and stop depending on the reactions of some guy to make you feel complete. You're really pretty- you should have your choice of men in your game and if they call you a player, say you are your own person and make your own choices, then cut them out of your life. Take charge, do your thing.

You're letting him play the field and flirt and getting upset, well, you're the girl you should be doing that with men. You select the man, not put all your eggs in one basket like you got no game. Find like five guys you like and give them attention only when they treat you like a princess.

Completely ignore this guy for a week or 2, he will be eating out of your hand. He is just in it for the pursuit, he probably want's to test what kind of girls he can "get" and he already has you conquered.

You're so pretty, in a few years you'll know how to have any guy and will have your pick. Just relax :D

• Well, he dumped me already but is still with that "friends with benefits" bullsh*t. I'm gonna ignore him for a. week or two and see his reaction to it because I think he expects me to still stick around. Thank you for the compliment by the way :)

• yeah, never make it easy for a guy and they'll always want you, make them work for that. And sure, I just call it like I see it, cheer up, poor girl... if you looked at it different I bet mad people want to be in your game. Find another way to occupy your mind, fellas will see you got it going on if you aren't giving your will over to them so easily... =) b happy