My boyfriend is losing feelings, what can I do?

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy whom I'm crazy about. We barely got together about 2 weeks ago, but we had been talking for 3 months before that. I really like him a lot, but he recently told me he was losing feelings. We have been through a lot of BS together. I've become extremely attached him. I've caught him flirting with other girls three times already and I always forgave him. He even cheated on me (well if its even considered cheating since we were just "talking") at a fair. I give him his space when he's with friends. I see him once a week. I don't blow up his phone when he lags to text back. I'm there for him more than his friends are. I support him with every decision he makes... I don't know what I'm doing wrong .. I am a very sensitive girl. I have been through many heartbreaks and I have never managed to stop a guy from stepping all over me. This guy claims to really like me but he said he's losing feelings because I nag too much. The reason I don't trust him is because of what he has done to me in the past. He sometimes has stupid excuses to why he hasn't texted me or called me all day.everything changed from the day I caught him flirting with a girl. He puts all the blame on me. I don't want to walk away from the relationship so I need advice on what I should do... :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not falling all over yourself for one guy- you're young, you should be dating a few guys and not let any of them take over your heart. Have your own life and stop depending on the reactions of some guy to make you feel complete. You're really pretty- you should have your choice of men in your game and if they call you a player, say you are your own person and make your own choices, then cut them out of your life. Take charge, do your thing.

You're letting him play the field and flirt and getting upset, well, you're the girl you should be doing that with men. You select the man, not put all your eggs in one basket like you got no game. Find like five guys you like and give them attention only when they treat you like a princess.

Completely ignore this guy for a week or 2, he will be eating out of your hand. He is just in it for the pursuit, he probably want's to test what kind of girls he can "get" and he already has you conquered.

You're so pretty, in a few years you'll know how to have any guy and will have your pick. Just relax :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, he dumped me already but is still with that "friends with benefits" bullsh*t. I'm gonna ignore him for a. week or two and see his reaction to it because I think he expects me to still stick around. Thank you for the compliment by the way :)

• yeah, never make it easy for a guy and they'll always want you, make them work for that. And sure, I just call it like I see it, cheer up, poor girl... if you looked at it different I bet mad people want to be in your game. Find another way to occupy your mind, fellas will see you got it going on if you aren't giving your will over to them so easily... =) b happy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know I'm going through the same thing with a girl who I'm crazy about but she isn't clear what she wants , you have to realize you can't force him to want you . I realized I can't force her to get to know me and date me , she has to be interested or this is never going to happen . you have to give him a reason to date you . but honestly I doubt this relationship is going to work out but its some experience for you and may lead to better relationships in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • No Prob if you ready I will became your new boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • strip naked and have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with what Willyz said. You need to start taking control of your dating life. Stop letting this guy's behavior make you feel insecure and alone. Don't talk to him for a couple weeks and see if he decides to contact you. If he does, great, maybe you can find time in your busy schedule to see him. But he should not be calling all the shots.

A relationship is a two way street. If this guy really does like you, then he needs to show you. Don't give this guy the love an affection you have if he isn't going to treat you right. This only reinforces the idea that he has you in the palm of his hand. Once you shake up his world by not being on his every beck and call, he will wake up and realize that you have plenty other options out there.

You are so young! So take that to your advantage. You have lots of time to find a great guy who will actually want to spend time with you and treat you well. That is the guy you can then give your time, love and affection to. Not some loser who wants to mess around on the side on you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know! He broke up with me two days ago and came to my house to take me out to eat yesterday and he told me to not be sad over him. He told me he will still visit me and I told him not to bother. I want to move on, not keep feelings trapped in. As soon as I changed my relationship status on FB, a lot of guys started messaging me and posting stuff on my timeline and he texted me saying he wanted to be friends with benefits and that he wants to start over. He just doesn't want me with anyone else

• LOL he wants to be FWB? Really? Yet he doesn't want a relationship with you? That's ridiculous! Sounds like he just wants to have you around for sex and no one else can have you. But he doesn't really want the seriousness of a relationship. I would stop talking to this guy, distance yourself. If he can't give you what you want then it's not going to work out. You won't be happy in a FWB situation if you have stronger feelings for him.

• Hahaha he's a Sagittarius. He doesn't commit. Well, I've been ignoring him and just been doing my own thing and he texted me apologizing for everything he did, he even called me and left me a voice mail since I ignored his call. He said he would never find someone like me again and that he's always gonna be here for me. Man, guys are weird! -.- Once you show no interest they want yu, like wtf lol

• You can't make someone love you or care and the more you try the more he will pull away. A relationship takes 2 to work and obviously he isn't in it. I would just move on...you are young and I know it may hurt by why would you even want someone that doesn't want you the same way? As far as him cheating on you, I would have dumped his ass! Someone will only do to you what you allow them to do, remember that. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • he's just not into you anymore, you can't change his mind.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes