Why do you want to know how your ex boyfriend/girlfriend life is at the present?

somehow you got to know what and how they are doing? what's that? pathetic, isn't it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People want to know if they made the right decision, so they hope that they are doing worse, to give greater clarification to their decision to split with them. I actively avoid websites like Facebook, simply because I do not wish to be tempted to 'research' that specific person in case I don't like what I see. I don't wish him ill-health, he was a big part of my life for a important part of my growth.

We tend to have these thoughts when we are feeling down. We try even the most irrational models to lift our mood. It isn't healthy so I suggest trying to preoccupy yourself, or talk to a friend about the way you are feeling. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I never want to know if an ex is doing worse. If anything I hope they are doing okay and if she is having any problems she need's to talk about and she's okay with it she can talk to me about them.

wanting to know how someone is doing even a few times a year is not a problem if you are concerned for them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Eh. If I were ore successful, I probably would with the first; admittedly, deep down, a part of me admits it'd be just to feel a condescending smug feeling that she'd be seeing the consequences of her bad behavior.

The second girl I dated, I wish her well. I'm curious about how her family is doing for some odd reason.

A few other girls that I sort of went out with (on a date or two), I wish them

well; I'd be curious to see how they're doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a rough break up so I like to keep in touch if they are okay with it.

I want to know how they are doing from time to time and to make sure they are okay and still alive.

Personally I don't see why mutual or at least non "violent" breakups can still be friends or keep in contact after word.

1|0
    0|0
    • hum... I ment can't** I hope anyone reading my comment understood whta Iment. :S

• blah. sorry for doubble posting.

can/can't I either way what I mean is they should still be friends. it's too early in the morning for me to be correcting grammer.

• I think it's normal to want to k ow. If they were such an important part of your life it almost seems weird to not want to know

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because secretly, we hope they're miserable. That we were the light in their life at the moment, that they realize we were great and they miss us terribly, just to make us feel better. However that's not always the case and when we do know they're doing good/great/better without us, it hurts. Maybe we want to know that to make ourselves feel hurt a bit more...

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say in a way, we want to make sure that we made the right decisión. Also because we wish they were doing bad and still have feelings for us (that´s the reality). Of course, there are times that you wish you could go back and have what you had with that special person. Just focus on you future and leave the past behind. You need to let it go so you can keep going. Otherwise, you will be trapped in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • to make sure he is OK, no guilt on my part

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes