Why do you want to know how your ex boyfriend/girlfriend life is at the present?

somehow you got to know what and how they are doing? what's that? pathetic, isn't it?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• People want to know if they made the right decision, so they hope that they are doing worse, to give greater clarification to their decision to split with them. I actively avoid websites like Facebook, simply because I do not wish to be tempted to 'research' that specific person in case I don't like what I see. I don't wish him ill-health, he was a big part of my life for a important part of my growth.

We tend to have these thoughts when we are feeling down. We try even the most irrational models to lift our mood. It isn't healthy so I suggest trying to preoccupy yourself, or talk to a friend about the way you are feeling. :)

• I never want to know if an ex is doing worse. If anything I hope they are doing okay and if she is having any problems she need's to talk about and she's okay with it she can talk to me about them.

wanting to know how someone is doing even a few times a year is not a problem if you are concerned for them.