Does he want his stuff back or an excuse to see me?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up nearly six months ago. He told me within the first two weeks of our break up that if I didn't come get my dad's nba jerseys then he was going to sell them on ebay. I came and got them and he asked me out again only to hook up with me. The next day I found out that he hadn't wanted to be in a relationship he had only been using me because he knew I wouldn't do things with him if we weren't together. I was extremely hurt and stopped talking to him and he stopped talking to me too. A couple of months later he started texting me a few times which I ended up ignoring. Then about a month ago he tried to follow me on social networks such as twitter and instagram wihich I ignored. He even wrote me a letter and sent me pics of us and started calling and tweeting me. In the letter he talked about how he was single like that was supposed to make me want him or something. I just got my wisdom teeth removed a couple of days ago which he knows about and has been talking about how he wants his hoodies back just trying to complicate my life even more when before he didn't want them and even threanted to sell my stuff on ebay. I've been ignoring all of his attempts to contact me but he recently started messaging one of my good friends trying to get the hoodies back from her. I don't know what to do. I don't want to see him or talk to him ever again and I feel like he doesn't even want his hoodies he just needs an excuse to see me. What do you guys think of this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed

He wants to irritate you through hoodie returns and perhaps if done in person, he can trick you back into bed to relive his growing sexual tensions

so

You either get a friend to give him back his hoodies or leave them on his porch or neighbor when you're positive he's away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE