Girls making the first move

If a girl was to approach you first how would you prefer they talk to you? What would make you want to keep talking to her?

021

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in my longest relationship with a girl that approached me first. The first time I wasn't that interested because she really wasn't my type. I threw her number away that she gave me. Well a week later she showed up at my work again and flirted more and gave me her number again, so I called her and we went out. I found that we had a lot in common and loved the beach, surfing, and the same music and we started going out. I was with her for 10 years. We were young back then and didn't want to get married and eventually broke up. I think girls should let a guy know if they like him just like guys let a girl know. If you want to find out about someone just do it.

• That's a great story, gives me hope! I've noticed him looking at me a couple times and I mean I looked at him too cause I found him attractive. Thought maybe he way shy so I introduced myself with my name and asked how he was doing. Later he said I came off a little too strong. I'm thinking he's just not as interested as I thought for. What I'm reading on these answers.

• Well I never would have got with that girfriend if she gave up and looking back it was the best relationship I ever had. We broke up because we both just got bored for some reason after 10 years and it became more of a friends relationship. We are still friends to this day and love each other. But if she hadn't pursued me like she did it never would have happened. I have many good friends but she is one of my very closest friends now and she is married with two kids and her husband is my friend.