Well guys, breakup? I don't know.

Well, my boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship. We've been together for going on 3 years, with one break up.

I broke up with him because he was ignoring me, would talk to me very much, was being really cold.

He wanted me back, we got back together. (stupid on my part, eh?)

Things were cool for the first few months, as with all relationships, I guess.

But, things started to go bad, he started the same things all over again. I mean come on, 30 minutes to an hour to reply to a text? Really? Is that just me? Would it bother you?

Anyways, I flew him out here and he's currently here, and has only been here for a week and a couple days and he's already spending all day and then some on the computer.

Jesus Christ. I've talked to him about it, and nothing.

We went to the park, he didn't hold my hand or kiss me or anything. That was when we talked about the ignoring.

He said he was sorry, but I was really upset and angry. So we came back home, and guess what he did?

COMPUTER. I swear, I just wanna smash it in the ground.

Anyways, I'm trying to ignore him but he doesn't care.

Besides, I'm not that type of person. I guess I'm weak.

He says he wants to be with me and he loves me blah blah. But God. I'm so sick of going through this.

He's only visited me once before, and he's had 3 years to do all this nonsense on the computer, but nope, LET'S DO IT WHILE YOU'RE HERE. LET'S IGNORE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

Yea, great choice.

I don't know what to do, I feel heartbroken.

Sorry for the scattered rambling.

Wouldn't talk very much* Sorry guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I'd wait til he was on his way back home and set him straight and move on.

Been through this myself, met a girl online, brought her to my place for a week long visit, Things went well except for a couple of annoying habits. She returned home, and I didn't hear from her for three months. I called her and broke up with her. All we really had was communication, so what was the point?

Obviously you're not as high on the priority list as the computer, valid exceptions would be work/school online. Doesn't seem to be the situation, and I bet since you met him online and he continues to be online while he's there that he spends a LOT of time online and will probably continue to do so. Meaning if you stay with this guy, don't expect his habits to just suddenly change.

• if you are that unhappy break up with him.

it seems clear either that your expectations are too high or he can't or won't do the things he needs to do to make you happy. I mean the time between texts is frustrating but perhaps he is just slow to respond. but the fact that you reiterate your frustrations regarding feeling "ignored" and he doesn't seem to recognize it are clearly a problem.

What Girls Said 0