Do gentlemanly guys move slower than other guys?

Do gentlemanly guys move slower than other guys in terms of the steps of a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl. A guy who is "gentlemanly" (ech. I hate that word) will try to feel out the girl's comfort range. He will do everything he can to ensure that things move at a pace that she is comfortable with. If the girl allows it, though, he will probably move just as quickly as a guy who isn't, as you would say, "gentlemanly."

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Whether I am considered a "gentleman" or not (I'll let her decide that), I do move "slower" than most guys. I want a real, honest relationship, and I don't want to be flying by in it. I would prefer to wait for sex like 6 months to a year at least, that way I know I'm with someone I can trust. I let her control the pace of what we do next. If she doesn't feel comfortable with me doing something, I won't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the beginning I would say yes we move slower as we don't want to pressure her into anything major. A gentlemen waits for the green light from her before he goes in for the kill haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I mean I am polite, hold doors, pay for stuff and usually just try to read the vibe and determine what my next move will be. I always want to bang her regardless of how much time into dating we are, but you need to strike at the proper time. If you bury your bone at the wrong time, it can spiral things out of control.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. The important thing about being a gentlemen is not pressuring her to do anything she's not comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes