Do you believe in second chances?

Let's say your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you, lied to you, and just flat out broke your trust. Would you give them a second chance?

This is just me, but I don't believe in second chances. You break my trust and you will never get it back. I've severed friendships with guys and broken up with girls because of them screwing me over. Overall, now once a person does me wrong I'm done with them for good and won't give them a second chance. I know you will say "you're not perfect." That's true, but I don't break damage people's trust ever.

I barely trust people as a whole. Nobody is loyal anymore, and that's why I don't want to take risks on forming friendships with women and men. I don't even want a girlfriend because I can't trust women. The women and men I trust are the ones in my family. Do you believe in second chances? Yes or no?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on you. There are some relationships where the couple grew stronger from infidelity. There are too many factors to give a definitive answer.

IF you could not ever forgive a person than absolutely don't bother getting burned twice. If you're the type of person who could forgive than go for it. Just remember 'mess me over once shame on you, twice shame on me'.