Should I keep talking to him?

I used to go out with a guy for about a month and then we broke up because his ex (who broke up with him) wanted him back and so he left me for her (he said that even though he really cares about me,doesn't know me well enough). I'm still not sure to this day if they're officially together again or not because I stopped talking to him.3 weeks after our break up he started calling me again to see how I was doing and we saw each other a few times,and I know I shouldn't have done it. Since then he calls me quite often,when he's sad he calls me,when he just wants to hang out he calls me.I'm still not sure what to make out of it because we're seeing each other and if he's still with the 'ex',she surely doesn't know.I found out just recently that she's leaving town and I'm starting to think all this is his way of getting back to me.I think he's the first guy I genuinely cared about and I really miss him.Since he left me,my friends don't like him anymore and say that I should just let go,but I'm still not sure what to do.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your feelings aren't something you can push aside but think about what's best for you. Do you really want the drama of him and his "ex" girlfriend? Plus your friends pressuring you and telling you what to do--I'm sure that doesn't help anything. It sounds like you were a rebound anyway since he was so quick to dump you and go back to his ex; you were a way of him getting over her. Something probably happened between them to where they're not together and now he's back to you. Do you want to be someone's pawn?