Why do guys keep pursuing a girl when the girl is moving away?

Answers from guys appreciated!

I saw two guys at separate times this summer and not just one, but both of them kept putting effort in even after finding out I was leaving at the end of the summer. They both made several very special dates with me and texted me every day (even while the first one was in Europe for 2 weeks)!

Why would they put this effort into me when they told me they can't do long distance? Its confusing.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be especially attractive in some way..so the guys are hoping to impress you so much that you'll remember them, and if one of you moves to be close to the other person..

You'll have good memories and will be open to reliving some of them!