Why did he put another chick as his cellphone wallpaper?

Can’t stop thinking about the pro’s and cons about my ex but one thing he did is had his ‘sister’ as his wallpaper on his phone. Just some chick he calls his sister but their not related, she’s his type and i’ve meet her.BUt I don't know she’s got a boyfriend and wouldn’t they be together already if they were supposed to be? I mean him and I have been on and off for almost 2 years. from serious to fwb. And then this chick he calls his ‘twin’ he keeps her as his cellphone wallpaper as well. I don’t know what to think but I hated when he did that, not to sound jealouse but I was. What dose that mean when he dose that? He already told me and everyone who knows us agree’s that i’d be more of a trophy and that i’m not his type cause i’m too good looking for him. but I don’t care, it just makes me upsert or it would when he did that. SO why do that? and if we get back and he dose that how to talk to him about it and get him to cut ties with them or what to do about that situation?
Updates:
he did that when we were together. I was just wondering just a thought in my head .
Thanks to everyone. I know he is an ex but we are constantly getting back together and breaking back up. Mainly me doing the breaking up but I was just asking cause it was on my mind. I know I should probally move on but I do still have feeling for him thanks for the honesty I guess.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds really weird to me... We can only assume his reasons but in my opinion it doesn't sound normal lol. I mean its not like some celebrity or p*rn star but someone he actually knew... I don't know seems kind of shady. Anyway he's an ex for a reason though so you should try your best to just move on in life and not think about him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's an ex. THere's nothing to gain by wasting brain energy worrying about what he did/didn't do or does.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's your ex. Why does it matter what girls he chooses to have on his cell? Sounds like you may need to move on tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yea that's a little weird having this girl as his wallpaper he says is his sister. Seems like something else is going on! I have guy friends but I don't use their picture as my wallpaper! their must be something going on that you don't know about..move on you don't need him

2|0
    0|0
    • thanks that’s what i’m saying I would never put just a guy friend as my wallpaper maby a group pix of everyone but not just on. I thought that too. esspically when his mom told her to play nice when we went out to dinner.

• He probably likes her more than a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • he must like her, you should forget about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something else going on

0|0
    0|0
  • He thought she was hot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes