Help , I've been betryed

recently my best friend and my ex boyfriend decided they wanted to get together and now they're forming a relationship how should I feel what should I do .how do I move on

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, your best friend screwed you over because of a guy?

Welcome to womanhood. All girls will do this to their best friends at some point. No exceptions.

1|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• did they approach you about the relationship or did you just find out once it happened?

I suppose that the best thing to do is remind yourself of the reason you and the boyfriend broke up and then tell yourself that the break up was for the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • She really would ask you for permission first

It's weird, she's going behind your back. It's very shady.

Cut them both out of your life

1|0
    0|0
  • I was in this situation last year but as the guy , however never actually formed the relationship due to all the BS caused by trying to get with ex's best friend , I really did like her but things just never worked out largely due to other girl and her issues with me .

but yeah my advice is to just move on and meet some other guys , don't try and ruin there relationship like the girl I know did to me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depending on how long it's been since you broke up with this guy, and how long you were dating him, and all those details, she possibly didn't see any harm in it. She might've thought it wasn't a big deal. I could definitely be wrong, though.

Maybe you need to take a break from your friendship with her. Until you don't care about her dating your ex anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's your ex, she probably didn't see any harm. The best thing to do is let her know how you feel about it and have a good talk about the situation.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes