Is it dumb to break up with my bf?

we were very happy together..best friends..the past couple of weeks we Haven't been our happiest...he got circumcised 2 weeks ago, I stayed at his house and took care of him for a week, and then when I went home I got in a minor fight with him about communication problems between us that I wanted us to work on (this didn't go well so it turned into an argument/fight about whether or not we actually do have communication problems -_-)...

well there was this chick lets call her A, who sent him pictures of her bum a while before him and I got involved. now, 8 months into the relationship and 2 days after I came home from taking care of him, he cleared his friends list of the skanks..but she was still there...i was upset about this (why keep just her..this was unacceptable to me..i didn't ask him to delete all the sluts but if you're going to do it, what's the point in picking and choosing which ones to keep around?) so instead of getting mad at him about it to tell him to delete her, I sent her a playfully threatening message...something like "if you send any more pics of your ass to [bf's name here] ill make sure you get 6 plastic horses up that skankhole. That is all. Have a good day". Now before you guys make comments that my boyfriend wouldn't like that and blah blah, him and I sh*t talk people all the time in games because were gay trolls (so go ahead and hate me, but don't let it bias your opinion on the point of this question pls lol). anyway...not only was he still pissed about the minor fight the day or two beforehand, A messaged him raging about me messaging her. and long story short, after asking the right questions to find out what was said between him and her (he deleted the convo..how convenient eh?) she was trash talking me TO him, my own boyfriend (which is expected)...but he also agreed with her and joined in on the trash talking (unexpected and highly unacceptable...definitely wrong).. I broke up with him over this. I don't deserve to be trashed on by my own man who participated alongside a skank who tried to get with him before! I love this man and would do so much for him, and I thought he'd have my back. every time dudes trash talk about him to me I tell them off and make them know that's my man and that I love him! I expected him to do the same.. he doesn't realize the severity of what he did. obviously now the trust is broken and his loyalty is questionnable..but id take him back in a heartbeat if he just showed me he regrets it and cares enough to TRY to get me back..

Now, just for clarification, my man is not a player, and would not ever cheat on me, and hasn't spoken to this girl in months prior to the scenario. Tell me if I went overboard, if he went overboard, what we SHOULDVE done vs. what we did do, and how CAN we fix this?
Further important info that I couldn't fit in up there:

-my intentions on messaging her was so that she would delete him. but after he found out of what was said between us he deleted her himself (but was it to make me happy or just because he didn't like him anymore bcause he let me see her ass pic?)

-The thing is, early on in the relationship I broke up with him a lot over stupid things, and we'd get back together the next day. well we've been stable for the past 3 months. but now I'm like the
now I'm like the little boy who cried wolf. he thinks ill just get over it in a day like all of the other times and ill go back to him while he doesn't have to try and get me back. but I'm holding my stance on the break up to show him that it was seriously intolerable of him to do that. but I don't know if he'll ever realize the severity of it. he's a playful guy, sometimes doesn't know when to take me seriously. so I don't know if hell ever try to get me back which is honestly all I need right now...
ASIDE from your opinions on my sanity, I'm more interested in hearing your opinion on the entire breakup. So please tell me what you think about my way of going about it with the "break up" and all...is that too much? I just want him to know that I won't tolerate it. if I go crawling back so soon he's gnna think it wasn't a big deal, which it really is

13

Most Helpful Guy

• lol it was dumb. ull look back later and ask yourself "what was I thinking"