I'm Heartbroken and I need advice Please...My EX-girlfriend blocked me?

*The one I treated like a princess,and the one that broke my heart in 2.I did everything for her run her baths with petal roses with beautiful candles and music,Gave her,her own space.When she was on her period got her ben and jerrys ice cream and magazines and took her out to dinner and SO much more...*

**I'm the first ex-boyfriend she blocked,She never blocked the other ex-boyfriends on Facebook and these guys lied to her and cheated on her.I broke up with her for lying to me and going behind my back and I said to her it's best if we don't talk anymore and then 2 weeks later she blocked me and her brother is telling people that I treated her horrible when he KNOWS and SAW me treat her like a queen and it's annoying me so much! I need advice please :(**

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I can say is forget about her. I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but you obviously loved her more than she loved you. She took you for granted, and left you to be free to do whatever she likes. She didn't see how you treated her like gold and didn't appreciate all the things you did for her.

Find a girl who will reciprocate what you do. Don't fall head over heals for a girl and start worshiping the ground she walks on before you see how she really is like.

So stop all contact, if she does contact you, then I would ask her why she broke up with you. Get the answers you need. She may or may not come back, there's no way of knowing that yet. But I would honestly want to take this chance to find someone who is going to appreciate you.

There are so many other girls out there who would love for you to treat them even half as well as you treated this girl. Save your energy for the one's who are going to appreciate what you do and send back that love and affection.

Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I don't know the person, but I will give you my opinion going by what I read.

Since YOU broke up with her, I think it is a manipulation technique. She is hurt and wants you to hurt as bad as she is. If you hurt that bad, you will come begging her back.

Question: Have you tried to contact her in any way? And have you asked her back?

If so, and she hasn't accepted, then either this is not what I think, or she is trying to make you hurt for a while and then come back to you. --people do this..it's cruel...Karma is a -----. Anyway, if you do want her back, just wait it out. Either you can give her what she wants and continue to beg, or ignore her and see what happens. Chances are she will get scared you don't care and that you are moving on and call you. But, don't give her actual proof you are moving on. That will misfire and she won't pursue you because she will think it is too late.

my opinion: She is just trying to get back at you. Scare you. Block you from seeing what she is doing so you worry WHAT SHE IS DOING. That is what she wants. It is a tactic to get you back or to hurt you like you hurt her.

Another question: Is what she did really worth the break up? I just say this because I am a firm believer in working on issues in a relationship. I guess I am a romantic. = /

0|0
    1|0
  • After reading the first paragraph, let me just say that you sound like the perfect boyfriend. Any girl would be so lucky to have a gentleman like you!

I know that it is easier said than done, but I would move on and find a girl that appreciates you. Furthermore, I would find a girl that has a family that is not going to spread nasty rumors about you. You did the right thing by breaking up with her for being a liar and I would not regret your decision. First heartbreaks are always the worst, but accept this as a learning lesson. Everyone needs to feel heartbreak in their life, even though it sucks. :( You will be a stronger person at the end of the day and you will be able to find a better girl that treats you right.

Maybe the reason she blocked you is because she doesn't want to sit around and watch you treat another girl like a princess. She knows that she messed up and she is beginning to feel guilty about it. Whatever the reason, you're better off without her.

Good luck! I know heartbreak isn't easy. Be sure to talk to some of your closest friends to let your feelings out. Hope you find happiness again in a girl who treats you like her king. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • f*** that bitch...if she could do that to you then you don't need that negativity in your life...you'll find someone surely..btw pof.com is a great website! try it out, I know a few people who met their husbands and wife on there :) good luck...oh thank you for making me want ice cream XD

1|0
    0|0
  • She knows that you love her A LOT so she's blocking you just means so You WONT B HURT by any postings or pictures etc ... you mentioning ice cream makes me want to go get some ha ha LOL ..

Cheer UP ... Another girl will surely come your way ... MOVE ON sorry !

0|0
    0|0
  • hey all I can say is grieve and move on slowly but surely

read this by the way it will help

link

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• I've been blocked and deleted by ex's before it happens , its actually really common for them to do this . it will get better in time and you'll realize there is more important things to worry about than being blocked on Facebook by a girl your not dating anymore . get out there and meet some new people

1|0
    0|0
  • Make a decision to never re-date ex's. Once you commit to this whenever you have a break-up in the future the time you sit around unproductive and mope will be cut in half. I know it's hard what you're going through but you should try not to worry about what she's doing and go out and make new stories for yourself. She went behind your back and lied to you, you can do better!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume she is seeing someone new, or doing lots of partying, and posting those things. She doesn't want you to see them because she knows it will hurt you. It sounds like more of a mercy thing than a mean thing...

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with her blocking you? You want to be her "friend"? Because you're not her friend.. You still want to be with her so it's better for her and yourself go your separate ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it go and move on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes