I'm Heartbroken and I need advice Please...My EX-girlfriend blocked me?

*The one I treated like a princess,and the one that broke my heart in 2.I did everything for her run her baths with petal roses with beautiful candles and music,Gave her,her own space.When she was on her period got her ben and jerrys ice cream and magazines and took her out to dinner and SO much more...*

**I'm the first ex-boyfriend she blocked,She never blocked the other ex-boyfriends on Facebook and these guys lied to her and cheated on her.I broke up with her for lying to me and going behind my back and I said to her it's best if we don't talk anymore and then 2 weeks later she blocked me and her brother is telling people that I treated her horrible when he KNOWS and SAW me treat her like a queen and it's annoying me so much! I need advice please :(**

195

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I can say is forget about her. I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but you obviously loved her more than she loved you. She took you for granted, and left you to be free to do whatever she likes. She didn't see how you treated her like gold and didn't appreciate all the things you did for her.

Find a girl who will reciprocate what you do. Don't fall head over heals for a girl and start worshiping the ground she walks on before you see how she really is like.

So stop all contact, if she does contact you, then I would ask her why she broke up with you. Get the answers you need. She may or may not come back, there's no way of knowing that yet. But I would honestly want to take this chance to find someone who is going to appreciate you.

There are so many other girls out there who would love for you to treat them even half as well as you treated this girl. Save your energy for the one's who are going to appreciate what you do and send back that love and affection.

Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE