Relationship help! What's your view?

I'm with a guy that I've been with for 2 and a half years. We've been through a good bit, lived together, but I moved out. Since then he's straightened up, and still proving it to me. I live with two girls, and it gets crazy, so I stay with my boyfriend a lot through habit and just to be with him. We had a cat and dog together, I took the cat when I left, but even though I'm not ready to "give" the cat back, I still don't see the cat that much (he's like my baby), and there's been territory issues with him and another cat my roommate got (potty stuff). I just really don't know what to do. I feel so confined with my boyfriend sometimes, like I HAVE to be with him, and he's a super loner, so I'm the only one he's with, and he doesn't really like going out or any of my friends.. It's a conflicting feeling, and I feel lost. Help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, a boyfriend that's a loner is already throwing a red flag. Second, you aren't trusting him 100% deep down because you haven't given the cat back. What you need to do is establish some barriers. You need to stop sleeping over so much. (Don't let him know, guys freak out when the girlfriend starts changing the relationship dynamics) Slow the sleepovers down to weekends only. You have to take control of your own life, because you don't know yet if he's the one or not. see how he deals. If he doesn't like your friends, go out together and make new ones. etc.