How to keep contact with an ex who is leaving the country...?

HERE SOME FACTS:

*Broke up because of him leaving the country for a long time for studies

*we never had a fight

*it was a desicion we both take

My question is how can I keep this guy in my life as a friend?He means so much to me, he helped me a lot In many situations and stand by me and also we are having so much fun together and we are really understand each other. Even if he is not close to me.

The only reason we broke up is because he is leaving..

We said that we will communicate as friends but I'm not really sure how I can make this work well for both of us...I don't want to scare him or make him think that I am doing this because I want him back but I also don't want to look cold while we speaking

PS:he left a couple days ago

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are that close, he won't consider you as overly aggressive if you talk to him often and tell him the way you feel. You shouldn't have to hide your feelings if the two of you understand each other!

The worst thing you can do is try to 'be' a certain way! Just be yourself, or you'll regret it.