A month after break up, is this normal? How can I stop this?

I dated this guy for about 6 months and he ended things a month ago but within that month we would still talk, flirt, hang out and kiss until 3 days ago I told him I missed him and I still got butterflies ever time we kissed and I couldn't stay friends if I felt this way and he didn't. We haven't talked since then. How can I move on, I feel like he already did so I just want to stop thinking about him but how can I? I wake up every morning w anxiety and sometimes in the middle of the night and just by thinking of him I get anxiety and I want to stop thinking about him but I don't know how. And I have no friends to talk to about I'm alone please help.

20