I need advice please, On how to get over my EX-Girlfriend that broke my heart :-(

This girl I treated like a princess,and the one that broke my heart in 2.I did everything for her run her baths with petal roses with beautiful candles and music,Gave her,her own space.When she was on her period got her ben and jerrys ice cream and magazines and took her out to dinner and SO much more...

I'm the first ex-boyfriend she blocked,She never blocked the other ex-boyfriends on Facebook and these guys lied to her and cheated on her.I broke up with her for lying to me and going behind my back and I said to her it's best if we don't talk anymore.

2 weeks later she blocked me and her brother is telling people that I treated her horrible when he KNOWS and SAW me treat her like a queen and it's annoying me so much! I need advice please :( Thank you.

114

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok D.M. listen up! All the fluff and puff about "moving on" is great, but I bet your wondering HOW?

I wouldn't go so far as to say "cut off your emotions" like Croutons, but giving it a good think isn't a bad idea.

If you are the only boyfriend she has ever blocked and you made it known to her that you were breaking up because she lied to you and was going behind your back, then she probably knows she is guilty and can't face you. It is OK for her to feel like this. Hopefully it makes her a better person in the future. Ignore her brother. Your actions will speak for you. DON'T fight with him, it will make you look like the bad guy. He isn't acting like a man so you should and that could mean ignoring his immature behavior.

If your going to date in the future, let me give you some advice about the whole princess bit. Treating a woman well is necessary (and she should reciprocate the effort in kind), but let's make a distinction here. There is a difference between treating a girl like a lady and treating her like a princess. Treating her like a lady means that you acknowledge the fact she is different than you are and that she has womanly needs. A lady knows when to ask for help and when to do things for herself. Treating a girl like a princess all the time doesn't necessarily designate you as her prince or knight in shining armor. Save treating a girl like a princess when she acts like one. To use your description, a girl getting her period every month doesn't make her a princess. You seriously brought her ice-cream because she was on her period? Every month?! That's basically asking her to treat you like a doormat. If she can't take care of herself on her period, she needs to see a doctor, not one named Ben & Jerry's. Your wonderful gestures unfortunately turned into an everyday expectation for her. I'm truly sorry this happened to you, but in the future you may want to be a bit more reserved when it comes to treating her like a princess.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE