Will he come back with the no contact rule?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few days ago after dating for 2 months. He told me he really likes me a lot and cares for me. He said the relationship we have is perfect and we have so much potential to become something so serious, but he feels its best if we don't talk right now because his ex is messaging him and is making him confused. He said he still likes her too and wants to be alone to figure out what he wants. He also said that ending it with me was the worst choice and he knew it was a bad decision but he needed to do this. I am respecting his no contact wish but am wondering if he will come back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The odds are he won't be back. If he's not strong enough to stand up to his ex and tell her he has moved on, maybe it's not a big loss! You want someone with a strong sense of his own worth and who doesn't bend to someone else's will easily, right?

He sounds like he has issues! Self esteem maybe, or just plain immaturity!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't hold your breath.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No contact isn't a recipe to bring an ex back. People will tell you that it'll make them miss you and that may be so but it doesn't make them want you try to be with you again. I kinda ruined NC with my ex but he ceased contact with me again a few months ago and hasn't contacted me since. He got over me and moved on. No feelings for me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is meant to be, it will be. You just enjoy your life and have fun. If he comes back, then you will have to make a decision.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't count on him. He sounds very weak minded and unsure of his own desires. You don't want a guy who doesn't know what he wants, get rid of him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes