Will he come back with the no contact rule?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few days ago after dating for 2 months. He told me he really likes me a lot and cares for me. He said the relationship we have is perfect and we have so much potential to become something so serious, but he feels its best if we don't talk right now because his ex is messaging him and is making him confused. He said he still likes her too and wants to be alone to figure out what he wants. He also said that ending it with me was the worst choice and he knew it was a bad decision but he needed to do this. I am respecting his no contact wish but am wondering if he will come back?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• The odds are he won't be back. If he's not strong enough to stand up to his ex and tell her he has moved on, maybe it's not a big loss! You want someone with a strong sense of his own worth and who doesn't bend to someone else's will easily, right?

He sounds like he has issues! Self esteem maybe, or just plain immaturity!