Guys, what are some seductive moves girls do that drive you crazy?

I'm trying to seduce a guy I already know likes me. I just need to reel him in now. So what are some of your favorite things girls do that just drive you crazy?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• -Eye contact, but not just any. Those "I want you" eyes. Look deep inside his eyes and try to telegraph your lust for him. Seriously, it sounds stupid but it works.

-Smiling seductively. Like above, try to make it a "I want you" smile.

-Lip biting and lip licking are great.

-Blowing kisses and winking are also great.

-Touching him sensually is also a good way to go. Start by slowly rubbing his muscles (if he has them) and doing all of the above I already mentioned. If you are really daring, start rubbing you hand on his thigh and slowly start moving your hand in towards his crotch (but not actually touching it).

-Whispering in his ear about how much you want him is a great way to get things going.

-Be a little forceful. If he is sitting on the couch, straddle him while doing he above. If he is standing, grab him and push him were you want to go, whether that is a wall or a bed.

Basically, anything that makes him think: "She wants to have sex with me sometime soon" will do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE