Have you ever cheated?

I saw a question earlier asking if you would cheat, if you knew for sure you wouldn't get caught. I couldn't believe the results, almost everyone said they wouldn't, and as much cheating happens that's just not possible. So I'm asking have you ever cheated? How many times? Why? Please no judging people, and if you're going to answer be open and honest.
I guess I should answer my own question. Yes I have, I can't really say for sure how many times, because I don't really remember if I cheated as a teenager, but I did cheat once as an adult, I was with my girlfriend for about a year and a half at the time, I went out of town for work my boss took the whole crew out buying all the drinks I got wasted faces, and woke up the next morning next to this big ol healthy broad. I felt horrible about it and never told her because it truly was a mistake.

86

Most Helpful Guy

• Who would expose themselves if they had? You may as well be asking if someone's ever committed murder or molested their siblings.

• Well it's not quite that bad, you can't go to prison for cheating.

• Oh no it wasn't a mistake, that's the best answer. People aren't going to be honest about that. I just wasn't sure if it would save it as the best answer because I didn't see anything happen when I checked the box, but I guess it did.

• Oh, heh, well that's kind of embarrassing. >_> Yes, when you tick the box, it stays.