Why do guys get crazy after a breakup, but when their in the relationship they don't care?

Me and my boyfriend recently broke up, after six years of being together. I broke up with him because I was really sick of the things he was doing constantly cheating on me and doing things I didn't like.

It's been about a week since we broke up and I think he's gone crazy. One time he took a knife and said if I don't love him anymore he he's gonna kill himself, And then the next day he drove to my house over 5 times until I finally saw him and punched himself in the face so many time that both of his eyes are swollen purple and and almost won't even open. Ever since that day he constantly calls me like literally every 10 min or so and if I don't answer he'll call untill I pick up the phone. When I do talk to him he's crying, like hysterically crying, and saying that he's gonna hurt himself again if I don't be with him.

What should I do, I don't like to hear him crying and saying he's gonna hurt himself but he put me through so much that I don't want to be with him anymore. How long is he gonna be like this, or what can I do to help him to move on ffrom me I can't take this. I want him to move on and I want to move on but its hard when he's always calling and crying and stuff.

Its sad because I used to love him more than anything else on the planet and he didn't care, I asked him over and over if he would marry me and he never answered. I asked him to introduce me to his family and he never did. I told him not to talk to other girls and he always did. Now all of a sudden he wants to introduce me to hsi family get married and all this stuff. Its so weird why is it that people have to lose something befor they relaize what they had.

I want him to move on so that I can move on what should I do?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Get far away from that person. He didn't respect you in the relationship, and he manipulated you into staying with him for as long as you did. He is shocked that you aren't allowing him to manipulate you anymore so he is trying every trick in the book. The crazy book. Try to ignore his calls, every time you answer his call and allow him to see you puts you that many steps back with moving forward. Block his calls and don't give him the satisfaction of hearing from you. He is using you as his crutch to move on and you are better and smarter than that. Good luck and stay safe.