Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship?

Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship? Did you give them another chance or break up with that person? Do you regret your decision?

I'm just wondering how common it is and if people generally stay with someone who cheats on them.

• Yes, I have been cheated on and I gave him/her another chance.
  • Yes, I have been cheated on and I broke up with him/her.
  • No, I have never been cheated on.
    Vote C

714

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I date the kind of girls who would rightftully either talk to me about their unsatisfaction or break up. I've never cheated or had the urge to cheat. It is complete immature.

If I was in a long term relationship you simply just don't walk away from months or years of commitment. You need talk about the reasons for it and forgive if it was something like a bad judement call. If it happens more than once that constitutes a pattern and it would be better to leave. I'm not saying that partners should be given one shot, but should rather have the option of forgiveness if the cheating was a minor problem within the bigger relationship.