I feel bad because I told my boyfriend's friends that I am sick of him not paying rent after 3 and 1/2 years .

We where together 4 1/2 years and we lived together for 3 1/2. He was saying I looked like a whore when I wore makeup. I told my boyfriend's mom that I am tired of him not helping and that I want him to get his things because I was going to loose my apt. if it was not clean. He went and cleaned my apt. Now I feel bad. Should I take him back?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he paying other things like utilities and such? What does he contribute financially? Is he working? Cleaning the apartment is something both should contribute to anyway. He is probably cleaning it because he don''t want to get kicked out that's all. This guy is a leech though if he is not paying anything at all.