I feel bad because I told my boyfriend's friends that I am sick of him not paying rent after 3 and 1/2 years .

We where together 4 1/2 years and we lived together for 3 1/2. He was saying I looked like a whore when I wore makeup. I told my boyfriend's mom that I am tired of him not helping and that I want him to get his things because I was going to loose my apt. if it was not clean. He went and cleaned my apt. Now I feel bad. Should I take him back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he paying other things like utilities and such? What does he contribute financially? Is he working? Cleaning the apartment is something both should contribute to anyway. He is probably cleaning it because he don''t want to get kicked out that's all. This guy is a leech though if he is not paying anything at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He doesn't pay rent... sounds like a leech. I think almost any couple splits that kind of an expense

0|0
    0|0
  • Need a lot more information to make any judgement. But old habits die hard. What makes you think he'd start cleaning and paying the rent now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have an actual reason other than "I feel bad"?

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you really think his cleaning is worth 3 1/2 years rent?

Do you think you should feel bad for telling the truth?

Unfortunately reality intrudes, sadly love isn't enough of reason to stay in a relationship. Which is a real shame, I used to believe love was enough, but I found out from experience it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • How dirty was your apt, that you were going to be kicked out if it wasn't clean. That must have been a nasty bug ridden, hoarder apt,

0|0
    0|0
  • best thing to do is just to talk to him, see what the real problem is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, did you two actually get to the route of the problem?

It seems not.

It seems as if he did something that will make you feel better for the time being.

But the way he treats you will always be a re-appearing issue because you two

have left it unsettled.

You both need to have a mature discussion.

I wouldn't exactly take him back, but I would sit down and speak with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes