Ever been in so much pain, you can't even move?

For whatever reason. Maybe a shark ate your elbow. Or an elephant sat on your head. Or you ran into a door 72 times. Or aliens probed your orifices. Or you're on your period. Or you got kicked in the balls. Or you just gave birth to a hippo. Or you stapled your toe. Or you listened to some Bieber/Swift scheiste. Or you're part of Fight Club (shhhh). Or you stabbed yourself in the eye with an extra pointy number 2 pencil. f*** NUMBER 2 PENCILS. I never understood the fascination with those thingies anyways.

• YES. Here is a piece of bubblegum that has been partly chewed by a rabid piranha as a token of my undying love for you.
    Vote A
  • YES. Here is a broken plastic fork with a day old McDonald's chicken nugget attached as a token of my undying love for you.
    Vote B
  • YES. Here is a copy of the 7th harry potter book with the last 20 pages missing as a token of my undying love for you.
    Vote C
  • YES. Here is a tuft of someone's weave that I found on the steps of a NYC subway station as a token of my undying love for you.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a migraine which hurt if I moved at all... Oddly it was bearable when I lay completely still, but going to the toilet or for a drink of water felt like my brain was going to blow up... It was weird since I rarely ever got sick, getting something that meant I could do nothing completely sucked. Another one was when I'd gotten a gum infection off my retainer, it was so bad that people instantly seemed frightened by the amount of blood in my mouth or at least how it appeared... and that hurt kind of like biting on tinfoil with a filling except worse and constantly, that also gave me a bad migraine...

2|0
    0|0
    • :o blood in mouth = SCARY.

whenever I get a bad headache, I push both index fingers into my temples. it helps sometimes...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I can tolerate pain pretty well. Even things that are very painful. The only time when I couldn't move was when I woke up from my kidney transplants. The first one when I was 15, I couldn't move for 5 days. Every little movement sent shooting pain through the surgery site. The second time wasn't as bad but I couldn't move for a couple of days. But since I was a bigger and older, I could have a little more pain medicine so that helped a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • :o and you're doing okay now? your kidneys are functioning as they should? sounds like such a crazy experience. when I was 15.. I was stressing about my AP classes- not for my health... hope you're doing better now :)

• Try running as a 5 year old kid at camp, happy as can be and then collapsing in such pain you pass out and wake up in a doctor's office and your parents and you learning that you have Legg-Perthes and your femur has disconnected from your hip. That you're stuck in a bed for a few months and then for a year or two after you have to wear a leg brace until your bone/leg sets/heals again.

In short, yes.

1|1
    0|0
    • :/ that sounds awful, can't imagine it... is your leg okay now?

• Show All
    • glad you're doing okay :) that must be an interesting feeling- one leg getting tired faster than the other. all of my gets tired at the same time lol. but I can see how that would really mess with all the fun kids have...

• The brace was more annoying cause of kids being jackasses making fun of it.

• I once fitfully plucked a dried and crusted booger from my left nostril only to find there was a hair attached. I lost a pint of blood and was in so much pain I couldn't even eat the booger.

2|1
    0|0
    • :o oh my... must have been EXCRUCIATINGLY painful for you to not be able to eat it :x

• It happened 30 years ago, and not a day goes by wherein I don't think about it!

• last day of term I was leaving the pool on way back to changing rooms and saw some guys pushing a girl around so went over to stop them. Didn't help that I was barefoot and still only wearing speedos. Put myself between her and them and used myself as a shield to protect her. Only then I realized I was up against too many guys intent with hurting me as much as they could.

Ended up being kicked a lot in the stomach, back, legs and feet while I was tripped to the ground.

1|0
    0|0
    • :( I hope those guys got caught...and that girl was okay. you're awesome for stepping in :)

• Nah I'm not awesome. I'd do the same for anyone. She was OK. I manged to keep them away from her.

• Fell asleep on the beach first day on vacation, woke up 8 hours later. Next day, 2nd degree burns all over, skin peeling off in some places. Made best friends withe Aloe for the remainder of that trip. Also learned quite a bit of Spanish from sitting inside the hotel and watching TV for 4 days straight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought you liked the art store... You don't even understand the degrees of hardness of a pencil. All is lost, the end is nigh. =P

1|1
    0|1
    • i meant...why did they make us only use #2 pencils in school lol. not for drawing purposes. FOR SCANTRON PURPOSES!

• Show All
    • You're telling me... I almost poked my eye out.

• ron jeremy status?! ahahahaha. yuck.

• I ate too much turkey last Thanksgiving and felt like I was going to explode. Then I slipped into a food coma and woke up in an airport without my pants.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL. that's just...so awesome :p were your pants ever recovered?!

• Show All
    • You know it. I'm going to treat this year's turkey like Rasputin. It's body will be shot four times, stabbed, stuffed with bread crumbs, badly beaten with spices, sliced with a side of cranberry sauce, and drowned in gravy. It will be recovered from the river beneath the city streets flowing from my toilet. That'll teach um to take my pantalones.

• :o :o :o that seems like a particularly cruel and unusual punishment! I just hope it doesn't put up a fight in your viscera... bad turkey can be very, very, VERY bad... :p

• I'w been in such a pain for almost 7 years straight, I solved my problem but not entirely.

1|0
    0|0
    • :o what's 'your problem'?!

• Show All
    • how do you demonstrate your obedience to god? my mom is so worried about me because of my lack of faith lol.

• It is simple as one 2 3. Do good from your heart, don't hate, don't be jealous, don't hold grudge against people. Your life is a test, a hardcore test and nothing more. You alive ONLY because YOU chose to be alive at this particular time on this planet, it is a VERY difficult concept to grasp, it took me almost 5 years to actually except it. Just look around the world and see how much evil in all aspects and all fields there is. It is simply cannot be a coincidence, it is literal devils work

• i stepped on a nail once and it went all the way through my foot...i honestly couldn't move...

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably after surgery. It hurt really bad to move my arm so I never moved it

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• YES! I would have voted in the poll but none of those represented the amount of love in my heart...so I offer you THIS as a token of my undying love for you. link <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Girl, my token is that weave, I traveled to NYC, went into the belly of the subway system and got that extra special lock of mare hair just for you as a token of my undying love.

And yes one time at the lime juice factory a bookshelf fell on me and as I ran in agony, covered in 20,000 paper-cuts, I fell into a warm vat of extra strength lime juice.

2|0
    0|0
  • When I was jokingly dared to jump of the tallest wall in my primary sch. The tiny Maestro would not let common sense override her courage and climbed the ladder to the top. This wall faced the carpark and as I jumped off, I saw a car coming and in a panic, landed the wrong way and twisted the my ankle and broke my little toe. So I did the next best thing cried like a pansy.

As for showing my love for u... bringing the stinky cast that I wore for three months, would be good enough, wouldn't it?

1|0
    0|0
    • whoa! ...what an amazing why to show your love for me... I ACCEPT! :D :D

• Show All
    • you may have this rusty old soda can that's been sitting outside my apartment building for two whole days :D :D

• aww.. I have never felt so loved :D

• I used to get such bad period cramps, I could feel pain from my head all of the way down to my knees. Laterally, I felt as bad in the back as I did in the front (if you catch my drift). TG for birth control!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have sickle cell disease... The pain crisis are serious, the only time I crave pain medicine like a dope head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I was in labor and every time I moved a muscle,it would bring on a contraction:/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it was cramps, I almost cried because it hurt so bad! F***periods :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeap! not often. Maybe once in a while.. I'm guessing it's because of my lack of exersicing

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was 10, or maybe 11... I got a sunburn. I was burned everywhere my bathing suit didn't cover, and I wore a two piece as a kid. It was so bad, it landed me in the hospital because I passed out from the intense pain and my high fever. I could move much, for about two weeks. I peeled so badly that I was actually covered in scabs.

That was awful and I've kept myself out of the sun as much as possible ever since. *shudders*

1|0
    0|0
    • did you fall asleep in the sun?! :/

• No. I'm pale anyway, and I was a stupid kid who spent sunrise to sunset swimming in a neighbor's pool. Learned the hard way, unfortunately.

Recommended myTakes