Ever been in so much pain, you can't even move?

For whatever reason. Maybe a shark ate your elbow. Or an elephant sat on your head. Or you ran into a door 72 times. Or aliens probed your orifices. Or you're on your period. Or you got kicked in the balls. Or you just gave birth to a hippo. Or you stapled your toe. Or you listened to some Bieber/Swift scheiste. Or you're part of Fight Club (shhhh). Or you stabbed yourself in the eye with an extra pointy number 2 pencil. f*** NUMBER 2 PENCILS. I never understood the fascination with those thingies anyways.

• YES. Here is a piece of bubblegum that has been partly chewed by a rabid piranha as a token of my undying love for you.
  • YES. Here is a broken plastic fork with a day old McDonald's chicken nugget attached as a token of my undying love for you.
  • YES. Here is a copy of the 7th harry potter book with the last 20 pages missing as a token of my undying love for you.
    Vote C
  • YES. Here is a tuft of someone's weave that I found on the steps of a NYC subway station as a token of my undying love for you.
    Vote D

912

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a migraine which hurt if I moved at all... Oddly it was bearable when I lay completely still, but going to the toilet or for a drink of water felt like my brain was going to blow up... It was weird since I rarely ever got sick, getting something that meant I could do nothing completely sucked. Another one was when I'd gotten a gum infection off my retainer, it was so bad that people instantly seemed frightened by the amount of blood in my mouth or at least how it appeared... and that hurt kind of like biting on tinfoil with a filling except worse and constantly, that also gave me a bad migraine...

• :o blood in mouth = SCARY.

whenever I get a bad headache, I push both index fingers into my temples. it helps sometimes...