Is he basically a cheater or not?

Ao I cannot say I do not trust my bf... but sometimes I have my doubts. It's.. I guess because in the beginning he told me that it's okay to cheat an aries girl as long as she doesn't find out! Then, I tried to discuss this with him.. 9 months later and he said that he WOULDN'T cheat on me because so far he doesn't have with whom to do it. So I'm really confused... is he just an idiot or am I right not to trust him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The better question is...why are you even with him? He basically told you he hasn't cheated but only because he doesn't have anyone to do it with. He sounds like a major d-bag, and yes, even though he hasn't cheated YET, seems to me like he doesn't have a problem with doing it in the future...

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I feel like when he said 'so long as she doesn't find out' was your first clue that he maybe lying to you even now. I feel a little bit sad because it looks like you are wanting to be with him even though this really looks like you are setting yourself up to get hurt. If I had a similar situation, I would say that I can't be in a relationship unless the commitment is genuine, and at least break up until that message gets across.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Never trust a guy that likes astrology that isn't a hippie. 95% of all men that use astrology learned it to pick up women. I would recommend devaluing the relationship to the same level he does. He will either crack and get jealous because he is so insecure he has to lower your self worth, or he will not care. Either way I would say stop investing your time into this guy, because if you take the time to ask a site for an opinion, you care far too much for this guy to treat you poorly.

Best of Luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Leave him and don't look back. If you want something serious its obviously not here. He has bluntly told you that he would cheat, for whatever reason I don't know. But he values sex differently than you and is clearly looking for a more casual lifestyle. So you need to be okay with this or get onto your feet and walk out of the door because there are millions (literally) of other men in the world to choose from. You can find better, someone who will appreciate you and only you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's being upfront with you.

He would cheat on you but doesn't have anyone for the time being to do it with.

Would you really be surprised, if months later he admitted to cheating ?

2|0
    0|0
  • I already know the answer. You post is an attempt to validate you gut instinct. Trust it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes