Is he basically a cheater or not?

Ao I cannot say I do not trust my bf... but sometimes I have my doubts. It's.. I guess because in the beginning he told me that it's okay to cheat an aries girl as long as she doesn't find out! Then, I tried to discuss this with him.. 9 months later and he said that he WOULDN'T cheat on me because so far he doesn't have with whom to do it. So I'm really confused... is he just an idiot or am I right not to trust him?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• The better question is...why are you even with him? He basically told you he hasn't cheated but only because he doesn't have anyone to do it with. He sounds like a major d-bag, and yes, even though he hasn't cheated YET, seems to me like he doesn't have a problem with doing it in the future...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE