How do I deal with this?

I went out lat week to a bar and got into a fight with a couple of guys and got arrested (not my first time breaking the law). I was bailed out and my court hearing was yesterday. The judge said that I am going to be on intensive probation for 9 months and that I have to live with a person that I have lived for more than 2 years in the last 6 years and that's my ex-boyfriend. How do I go by living with my ex-boyfriend and his girlfriend for 9 months? I can't break the law or else I'll be sent back to jail but I do not want to live with him.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I hope that you learn from this and stay out of trouble! Is there no one else who you can stay with? You may plead your case to the judge for someone else but I am not sure how he would react, he may see it as a fitting punishment to correct your behavior .

• I tried and he said that I can live with my ex boyfriend or I am spend the next 6 months in jail, I've spend the night in jail before and I don't want to go back in there. I was in there for a few hours before I was bailed out and I spend those few hours getting beaten up by the other in mates

• I think that you should live with the ex-boyfriend but stay out of their way and vice versa. Jail is not a good place to be and out of the two, this seems like the lesser evil.