How do I be more of the hot and sexy girlfriend to my boyfriend

And why did he seem to treat his ex girlfriend like a sexy girlfriend? He just seem to treat me like someone who just there to clean and bare his children on the future. And that isn't a kind of man that would make me happy. I want someone who would make me feel sexy.

He had the sexy life with his ex girlfriend but with me I'm just someone he's in a relationship with. How come he wanted to have a sexy life with his ex girlfriend and not me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• That is strange, in my experience after you've been together for awhile my girlfriends always turned into the sexiest woman alive ever in my eyes.