The main reason that you break up with someone

I am just curious,whats the most common reason that you would break up with someone?

Mine is the lack of trust.

And do you prefer to break up through a text or face to face?

Personally I prefer face to face,breaking up through a message is a really stupid and childish way.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Loss of interest, cheating, and lack of communication. If I lose interest then there is no point in me staying and leading the guy on. If he cheats then obviously it's over. && If there is a lack of communication then it's going to be too hard to continue the relationship. If I can't hold a conversation with you then there would be no point because then we couldn't even work out our problems.

I also prefer face to face, if you truly cared about the person you were with then you should at least give them the respect of breaking up with them in person.