The main reason that you break up with someone

I am just curious,whats the most common reason that you would break up with someone?

Mine is the lack of trust.

And do you prefer to break up through a text or face to face?

Personally I prefer face to face,breaking up through a message is a really stupid and childish way.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Loss of interest, cheating, and lack of communication. If I lose interest then there is no point in me staying and leading the guy on. If he cheats then obviously it's over. && If there is a lack of communication then it's going to be too hard to continue the relationship. If I can't hold a conversation with you then there would be no point because then we couldn't even work out our problems.

I also prefer face to face, if you truly cared about the person you were with then you should at least give them the respect of breaking up with them in person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Always break up face to face... I find it so disrespectful to just send a text. Mine had always been because they cheated on me... I've never not been created on... sucks...

0|0
    0|0
  • if they brake their trust or betray me. I would prefer a face to face brake up because I agree to brake up by text is very childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their bad breath

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• a reason for me might be loss of interest , mean if I lost interest in them I'd likely move on

and of course cheating or having sex with another guy be a deal breaker but if they were just friends or talking to other guys I might try and talk to her first and see if we were OK

it depend how serious things were or what reasons for breaking up were , guess some prefer in person but text might be OK depending on how bad things ended

0|0
    0|0
  • No more attraction and face to face

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes