Trying to just get an understanding

So me and my ex were together for a little bit over a month and things were great to the point where we were saying I love you "she said it first" anyway one day I finally get the I don't think we should see each other anymore text which instead of me asking why I just simply said OK and I wish you the best and gave her space but I did text her happy birthday like 3 days later which she didn't respond which I kinda figured she wouldn't anyway that was 2 weeks ago and today I got a text from her saying hi which I responded hey what's up and I didn't get a respond back which is very confusing to me anyway I'm just try to understand what that could have meant

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say give her sometime,her space. But after a week she doesn't answer let her free. She maybe felt it was too soon,and wanted to think about it..instead of keep going..let it be! If she doesn't respond feel free to keep going..you were there,for her..she hesitatd,don't think blut her..just give yourself an opportunity to love again. Just love the way they love you.