Girls, how long until you start missing your ex?

My girlfriend ended the relationship for a number of reasons how eve r, I know she still loves me and has feelings for me. I was heartbroken and sent some nasty messages because I was hurt, which I regret.Another Reason for the nasty messages was because she instantly started dating some guy and I know his on the rebound or a distraction to get over me.

How long will it take for her to realize she is missing me.

We broke up nearly 3 weeks ago but last contact was 6 days ago. When I ended the conversation with a angry message not expecting her to reply. She said in one of her messages she doesn't like me at the moment and wants nothing to do with me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the girl in your story except I haven't started dating anyone else. I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago for a number of reasons and I of course miss him like crazy. A lot of people think the ones who do the breaking up get over it easily but we don't. It sounds like she is on the rebound and unfortunately because you have said some hurtful things, it has probably made her run into the arms of this one. Naturally you would have been angry and in my personal opinion was silly of her to date someone else so soon, when you were still healing. Not only does this give the impression that she is over you, but she also never respected your feelings. I highly doubt she is.

The only step you can take right now, is to be the bigger man in all of this and text her being honest. You should say "Hi so and so. I don't expect you to reply to this, but I just want to say I am really very sorry about the nasty things I said to you. Obviously I don't think these things about and I have a lot of respect for you. But naturally I was hurting that I lost you and so was taking it out on you. I wish you all the best for the future and hope that maybe we can be friends one day. Take care, all my love your name..."

This will not only help you heal, but will make her look at you in a different light. She may come back to you she may not, but you can move on knowing you left it being the bigger man. Trust me she will have a lot of respect for you afterward.

If she doesn't reply ever move on, time IS a healer, as I am finding out.

Wish you all the best :)

• Thanks for that, she put pictures on Facebook her with this guy knowing I would see them. If she didn't I wouldn't of known she was seeing him. People say she's hurting and wants me to hurt too. It's her way of dealing with the break up. I'm not sure about sending the message because I'm still feeling the hurt. Plus she said she didn't want me to contact her. I was going to give it at least a month hopefully the bitterness would of subsided. So you don't think she's over me?