He finds out I break my promise but still talk to me? Why? and will he forgive me?

We are in an affair and he found out I've been talking about him and I said to him it's for my well being as I needed someone to talk to. However I talked about him without giving away any info of him. and his identity remains secret.

I apologized and said I understand if he has to end things because of this. He hasn't replied yet. Will he forgive me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He should. But you do need to talk about your issues WITH him rather than bringing your relationship problems to another person.

• hopefully... because I did promise to keep it discreet.. I did but it was embarrassing for him to find out I've been talking about him.. lucky I wasn't bad mouthing him