Boys: Are we not together anymore?!

OK so my boyfriend and I haven't been talking for a week. ...Are we broken up or is he suddenly not interested?

Prior to this: We "did it" and I wasn't all for it in the beginning I was tired...and so..now we aren't talking and he hasn't called or anything...its kinda weird...we have been together for 2 months now...should I be single now or what?

Is it OK to call myself single again. I'm planning on leaving the state but I don't know if we are together anymore... I'm only doing this because I had this great idea I wanted to move...but there is nothing holding me back but this...and maybe a few friends..

I have 2 weeks until my plan goes into motion...
  • You're done!
  • Hes afraid of commitment

23

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm going through something similar where I have good encounters with girl and think she wants to be girlfriend then lose touch with her for a week or more , so I consider myself still single but wonder what she wants . it depends if its normal for you guys to not talk for a week ? and what he said when he last saw you in person might be a clue as to where things are going . I don't know if you don't hear from him for another week I guess feel free to move on cause he might of already