My boyfriend has pictures of his ex or so he claims. I want him to lose them...how do I ask him?

My boyfriend has pictures of him and another girl,(whom he claims to be an ex) on his fb and they bother me.We have talked and argued about them and he made an effort to take down some of them but there are still more on.I cannot see myself having a serious relationship with a guy who is publicly telling the world otherwise.I know most people think its no big deal but what about friends who see his those pictures,what about the ex girlfriend,i mean it may probably mean he still has feelings for her.We have been together for 7months but I can't seem to stop worrying about those pictures.I am not insecure but why won't he just remove them?to make it worse he hasn't uploaded any of me.How do I go about this issue,guys why would you keep pictures of your ex like that.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't to me it's a sign that he may not be completely over her. I get if it there are pics of the two of them out there on fb that someone else may have posted but for him to actually have the pics uploaded to his account seems like he isn't over the person. I know I deleted all pics because I simply didn't want any girl to confuse my status with that person.

I think yu just ask him and explain how you feel. Tell him you don't think you can deal with it as much as you might want to. put theball in his court. if he is willing to keep up pictures of a girl who should be in his past then it's a fairly large sign saying that he is not entirely over her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE