My boyfriend has pictures of his ex or so he claims. I want him to lose them...how do I ask him?

My boyfriend has pictures of him and another girl,(whom he claims to be an ex) on his fb and they bother me.We have talked and argued about them and he made an effort to take down some of them but there are still more on.I cannot see myself having a serious relationship with a guy who is publicly telling the world otherwise.I know most people think its no big deal but what about friends who see his those pictures,what about the ex girlfriend,i mean it may probably mean he still has feelings for her.We have been together for 7months but I can't seem to stop worrying about those pictures.I am not insecure but why won't he just remove them?to make it worse he hasn't uploaded any of me.How do I go about this issue,guys why would you keep pictures of your ex like that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't to me it's a sign that he may not be completely over her. I get if it there are pics of the two of them out there on fb that someone else may have posted but for him to actually have the pics uploaded to his account seems like he isn't over the person. I know I deleted all pics because I simply didn't want any girl to confuse my status with that person.

I think yu just ask him and explain how you feel. Tell him you don't think you can deal with it as much as you might want to. put theball in his court. if he is willing to keep up pictures of a girl who should be in his past then it's a fairly large sign saying that he is not entirely over her

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know lots of people have old pictures on there Facebook , as the site has been around since 2007 so lots of people have photo's of ex on there page or in picture area . I don't think its a huge deal as long is he isn't using it as his profile picture or cover photo

0|0
    0|0
    • No he is not using them but at on time he uploaded one on his whatsapp account and I asked him about it and he said he wanted to make me jelous?

• That's a hard one... Anytime I'm in a new relationship I always take down photos of my ex but I keep them. I have some great memories with some of my ex's that I want to remember. Just because I'm not IN love with them anymore doesn't mean I didn't love them at one time. I think he should take them down just to make you happy. Isn't that what a good boyfriend should do? More over the fact that he doesn't have any pictures of you up is fishy. It would seem to me that he doesn't want people to know you two are together. On the other hand they're just photos, you both had lives before you met. Deal breaker? Not to me... But how can you have a future if you're stuck in the past.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• OMG! :O I'm in the exact same situation! Its so frustrating! Its stupid its like if she's part of your past and you've on take down the f***in pictures! I haven't brought it up with my boyfriend yet, cause I don't want an argument. Can't wait to hear what guys here think

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes