How do you know when to break up with someone?

When the bad times outweigh the good? When you feel it in your gut?

I love my boyfriend dearly, but we've been fighting more than usual and have had some big bumps in our relationship. I don't want to be without him, but I can't go on fighting anymore either. It feels like we're stuck in a rut but I don't know if I should give up or not : /

Personal stories would really be appreciated!
Thank you guys for the answers...I really appreciate it!

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you are not ready to have a life without him yet. Don't break up with him just yet. There are ups and downs in all relationships. The fighting might go away. Give yourself some more time, see how you feel in a month or so. If possible, go on a holiday without him where you have no contact. Then you will really know how you feel about the relationship.