If He Sees Me Moving On Will He Miss Me?

My boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue Exactly a month ago. We dated for Six months and for the first three weeks of the break up we kept contact the first two flirting and kissing then the last as friends because I told him I still had feelings for him. This past week we got in an argument for the stupidest thing ever Where I ended up calling him a motherf***er. I apologized and told him I cared about him. He responded saying "yeah me too, but no one has ever called me a motherf***er. Especially by someone that means a lot to me. I don't have anything to say to you right now. Yes I want it to work but I don't know what to say right now" I apologized again and told him I would give him space. He hasn't replied since, Its been three days and I still miss him like crazy. I know I shouldn't text him and I'm not because I told him I would give him space But do you guys think that if he sees me moving on will he miss me? Will he ever reply? I miss him and would do anything to get him back Please Help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a child. Let him be. If he sees you happy he may care he may not it's 50/50

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes