Guys do you talk about girls to the guys in your life?

Like the girl you love , or just the f*** buddie. Do you talk about your feelings like that to your bro’s? what do you talk about with them ? How much details do you give?

Cause their’s this guy i’m on off with he always comes back do me but last time we were together I told him to delete my number and I want to see how he’s doing and all. Cause I want him back but I don’t want to be that stupid girl.

I don’t want him going to his bro’s and all telling them I want him back and look like an idiot. Ya know?

019

Most Helpful Guy

• in a practical way. Like if you were around and I know they'd notice if you disappeared I'd head it off and talk to them and explain what happened and that I wasn't mad and that I hadn't murdered you etc.

though just in a "Venting" manner? no. Never. not how guys do business. so in this case he'll probobly mention it to his friends. but thye won't be saying "omg brad. you're like so much better off. she is like such a jerk. Let's all go to the bathroom together"

Like girls would. So you won't be an idiot to his friends really. you'll most likely be meh to most of them.

Guys are to lazy to generate anything other then general apathy in most things.

• Yea I went to all his family events, all his bro’s family events. Stuff like that. Just how things ended with him we go from friends to f*** buddies and his friends know that. But last time we talked about settling down and idk. I told him to delete my number cause of this circle we keep going in. I wanna text him but I don’t want to look dumb after I was like duces. ya know?

• i here you. And honestly. I don't think anybody will care