How do I be more of the hot and sexy girlfriend to my boyfriend?

He had the sexy life with his ex girlfriend but not with me, with me I'm just someone he's in the relationship. How come he had a sexy life with his ex girlfriend and not with me? He never make me feel sexy.
I seen them when they was together
I'm not happy with someone who see me as someone he's just in the relationship. I'm only happy with someone who I can have a sexy life with and sees me as his hot and sexy girlfriend. The relationship have no value for me unless they can make me feel sexy and build my confidence. And my boyfriend does nothing to build my confidence.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats just how guys are they get caught up in there ex and he might still have feelings for her, and maybe it hurts him to make you feel sexy because of his ex.