What would you be the reason why you would move out of state?

Soo I been dating and going to school and I have a year left my main family is moving out of state in a year. having my daughter I thought it be the best moving down south so she can be with the family would be the best. guess my question is why would you move permanently to another state you are in. Please list the state you live in and where you would move too and why?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I would permanently move to another state because it would suit my lifestyle better.

Currently I live in Massachusetts, certainly one of the worst (albeit not THE worst) state for a person like me. I have Florida and Texas in mind to move to next year.

Though if money were no object, I would live in western Montana in a secluded mountain home, something like 30-40 miles from Missoula.