What would you be the reason why you would move out of state?

Soo I been dating and going to school and I have a year left my main family is moving out of state in a year. having my daughter I thought it be the best moving down south so she can be with the family would be the best. guess my question is why would you move permanently to another state you are in. Please list the state you live in and where you would move too and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would permanently move to another state because it would suit my lifestyle better.

Currently I live in Massachusetts, certainly one of the worst (albeit not THE worst) state for a person like me. I have Florida and Texas in mind to move to next year.

Though if money were no object, I would live in western Montana in a secluded mountain home, something like 30-40 miles from Missoula.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I moved from Illinois to Arizona. I'd like to go to San Diego in a few years.

I HATE winter. No regrets.

There's a great big country out there, go & experience it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would take something pretty major to make me move from my area. I love it here. Something like finding my soul mate online and her being unable to move here for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • You know maybe I should have posted this on your answer rather than on someone else's answer lol...

If gun control is a problem for you, living in Virginia, you should pay close attention to the Gubernatorial race going on, the democrat is very anti-gun.

• Oh don't worry, I have every intention of voting for Ken Cuccinelli, I voted for him for Attorney General in 2009.

What Girls Said 5

• I live in Louisiana. I plan on moving to Texas next summer. I just want to move to mainly get of here for a while. I'm moving out there for job opportunities and just something different. Plus I have family out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, that's really it

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had an opportunity to make a lot of money

0|0
    0|0
  • there would have to be a lot of drama happening for me to move

0|0
    0|0
  • only if the state I'm living in enforces gun control will I be forced to move.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, that is one thing that would force me to move as well. Shooting and hunting are hobbies of mine, so I couldn't deal with a gun ban.

• If I may ask, which state do you live in? And I give major kudos for posting this :)

@Mw2gamer17, might want to pay attention to your Gubernatorial race then, the democrat is very anti-gun.

• montana

Recommended myTakes