Should I tell my ex that I've slept with other people while we were broken up?

He wants to get back together but I don't think he knows

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as those people don't know him or you haven't been video taped or pictures taken while doing so AND your sense of 'morality' can handle it, I'd say keep it to yourself. Especially since one can never be sure how the other person may react and also that since he's your ex and you guys are planning on getting back.

However, you know your situation better, handle it judiciously.

Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No one way in hell id tell the girl I was interested in about what just happened in the mean time. I mean if you wanted it to work right. You want it to work right?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would if I got back with my ex. And I'd want her to tell me too. Or at least I'd ask if she'd want to know or want to tell me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't mention it unless its vital to do so.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Do not tell him. Unless he directly asks!

My best guy friend went to get back with his ex and she told him she'd slept with a guy in the mean time and he refused to get back with her...she had every right as they were broken up and he slept around too but he always said that he couldn't go back out with her KNOWING about it and he'd rather it be left unsaid

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably avoid telling him. I don't know your situation or why you two broke up to begin with, but no one likes to find out that the person they're interested has been sleeping with other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know he wasn't sleeping around also?

Its really none of his business, or none of yours, what you both do while you're broken up.

But if he asks, don't lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not tell him ever. Trust me on this.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. You were broken up, so you were free to do what you wanted. Plus, if he knew it would hurt him, I'm sure.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes