Back to playing her game?

So I watch a lot of tv, recently I've been hooked on breaking bad and supernatural, there was this chick that I stopped talking to a few weeks ago, I was trying to get her to stop dating this guy and to come to me for almost 3 months, she basically only talked to me when she was really bored or needed a rebound, the talks at those times were amazing, I was crazy about her and she knew it, so when I asked her out on a date she asked me for a raincheck and a few days later I found out via the guys Facebook that they had just recently gotten into a relationship (officially), so I told her how it was bullsh*t and what not and how I thought we should go our separate ways, 4 days later she said "im sorry" and that was it, a few days after that I tried to be the nice guy and say "we are clearly headed in different directions and I just need some space for now" it said that she had read it but now it doesn't so I don't know if she ever saw it, that was 2 weeks ago, since then she's sent me game invites on Facebook, and posted all kinds of pics with the two of them together (none kissing or referring to him as her boyfriend, strangely enough), so why would I want to go back to that crap? well the last time she rebounded me she gave me her netflix username and pass, and they as of a few days ago became my only way of watching supernatural and breaking bad, as of last night she changed her password, and I can't really afford to signup for my own right now, so the debate is, do I bring it up to her which may lead to a fight (I don't mind fighting lol), or do I just keep not saying anything? sadly enough I still am attracted to her and I don't know if/when that will change but I figured she changed it because her new boyfriend was either getting butthurt about it or as a f*** you to me, the first of the two being more likely

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't waste your time bro. I was in the same situation with a girl I was crazy over. She told me on many occasions that I treat her better than her Boyfriend does. All I ever wanted to say to that was, "Then why are you with him?" She never took the hint that I liked her a lot and even though she would always flirt with me and ditch her Boyfriend to hang out with me, she never once mentioned him unless he was brought in conversation. We always had those awkward stares that told each other what we were thinking. She loved my personality and smile and I loved her. She never f***ing got it though and now I hear that her Boyfriend is talking about breaking up with her. I don't want to giver her a shot since she wasted my time and only hurt me every day I saw her and hung out with her. I chose to move on and so I did. I talk to her on occasion and she always says how different I act now. I'm waiting until she and her Boyfriend break off to tell her I liked her at one point but she never took the hint and I have moved on. It sucks a lot and I understand how you feel believe me. Women are confusing as hell. Let this girl go and move on. She's only holding you back from experiencing what life has to offer.