How do you tell if a boyfriend is cheating?

on you? recently my boyfriend has been acting really strange every time he has a phone call he steps outside and talks on the phone an shuts the door when he walks out I asked him about it and he claims its just work calling and he closes the door so no flies will get in the house -_- I told him I'm not that dumb of a blond and he just told me to never mind,also when he checks his phone for tex he's always smiling then when he levaes it down he locks it and I don't knwo the code? I don't want to belive he is cheating :( but my sister and friends have been talking to me and trying to convince me he is cheating what are other signs to tell if a guy is cheating?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's a bit extreme, but you could always create a fake Facebook account or something like that of a girl and try to 'chat him up' with that account and see if he 'goes for it'? Of course it's very wrong that you should feel you need to take these kinds of measures, but sometimes the end does justify the means.

What you are describing does sound suspicious, but then again it could all be circumstantial and you're making more of this than what it really is. The truth is that you don't really know, but as his behavior is becoming increasingly odd, your suspicions grow. Somehow you need to find a way of finding out for sure what's going on, although exactly how you go about that I'm not too sure.

It's a horrible situation that you're in and I really hope that your suspicions are unfounded, but it's best to know the truth and to go on the way you are. You could either confront him completely about everything that you have on your mind, or try to catch him out, but either way you can't go on wondering, worrying and stressing about this... You need to find a solution!

I wish you all the best with this and feel free to ask me anything if you feel I can help... :o)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE