How do you tell if a boyfriend is cheating?

on you? recently my boyfriend has been acting really strange every time he has a phone call he steps outside and talks on the phone an shuts the door when he walks out I asked him about it and he claims its just work calling and he closes the door so no flies will get in the house -_- I told him I'm not that dumb of a blond and he just told me to never mind,also when he checks his phone for tex he's always smiling then when he levaes it down he locks it and I don't knwo the code? I don't want to belive he is cheating :( but my sister and friends have been talking to me and trying to convince me he is cheating what are other signs to tell if a guy is cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's a bit extreme, but you could always create a fake Facebook account or something like that of a girl and try to 'chat him up' with that account and see if he 'goes for it'? Of course it's very wrong that you should feel you need to take these kinds of measures, but sometimes the end does justify the means.

What you are describing does sound suspicious, but then again it could all be circumstantial and you're making more of this than what it really is. The truth is that you don't really know, but as his behavior is becoming increasingly odd, your suspicions grow. Somehow you need to find a way of finding out for sure what's going on, although exactly how you go about that I'm not too sure.

It's a horrible situation that you're in and I really hope that your suspicions are unfounded, but it's best to know the truth and to go on the way you are. You could either confront him completely about everything that you have on your mind, or try to catch him out, but either way you can't go on wondering, worrying and stressing about this... You need to find a solution!

I wish you all the best with this and feel free to ask me anything if you feel I can help... :o)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• They say that 90% of the time,when a woman suspects a man of cheating,it's a mistake and he isn't.90% of the time,when a man suspects a woman of cheating,he's right.Men don't recognize it until it really becomes obvious.They're more trusting and not expecting it.

Nevertheless,what you describe doesn't sound good.If he trusts you,he shouldn't be acting secretively and undermining your trust in him.Look for more signs.Is he better groomed,better dressed,or otherwise more presentable than normal?His car might be more presentable,too.Is he less interested in sex,less affectionate?Some men are always interested in sex,even 1/2 hour after the last sex,so you can't always tell by that.

Does he make less available time for you,and have more time that he can't/wont account for?Has he started a new time-consuming activity that you can't be involved in?

These are all only signs that would make you more suspicious;they're not actually proof.They could give you enough justified suspicion to confront him.Even then,you can't always expect to get a straight answer.He may just do less to attract suspicion.If he's innocent and really wanted to restore your trust in him,he might show you his phone messages to put your mind at ease.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you try to have sex with him and he declines, he's most likely cheating. At least, that's how a girl could tell if I'm cheating. If you ask me, I'd rather break up with someone than even wonder if they're cheating. Regardless of if they're cheating or not, you're still mulling over it which is a waste of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is a complete fool if he is cheating on an absolutely beautiful girl like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Decline in sex. Increased secrecy. Edgy. Late nights out. Increased phone activity.

Not surefire but it's a starting point.

0|0
    0|0
    • well we still have sex and we don't live together but I hope he doesn't have late nights out ill have to ask his folks

• Do you know who he'd be likely to cheat with?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• If he is trying to hide something from you,it is possible that he is cheating.He has no reason to walk out and stay distance from you just to answer a normal call from work.He doesn't want you to hear the conversation obviously.Means its secretive.If I were you I will watch out.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is possible. I would watch out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes