Questions about emancipation...

I have been living the past few years in middle of nowhere country florida, I wish to move back to california and that is where I am with a friend right now for summer. Because of my parents job. I am 17 and feel like moving out to go back to my old home area and go to high school. But only way I would be able to is if I get emancipated cause that is the only way I can be out there. My parents think it would be great if I did get emancipation, they feel it will give me a head start in being more independent and encourage me in this option. If I get emancipated can my parents put money into my bank account so I can pay for an apartment in the area. And is there any specific reason in order to get emancipated or can anyone just get it. Thanks.
and could I get the emancipation here in florida.. like my parents come out here. or would it have to be emancipation in florida and I would have to go out there for it. could it count as emancipation in california if they come here?
and one more thing. if I did get emancipated and couldn't get money from my parents still for whatever dumb law reason, would my parents be able to give the money to my 21 year old brothers bank and then my brother gives it to me in my bank account or can you not be supported by anyone?

01