How do you get over an ex?

I miss him so much but can't be with him and don't want to be with him cause a future with him isn't the one I want and he has a girlfriend but how do I move on !?!? :(

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly you just have to try your best not to think about him. And in order to do that you need to get rid of everything that reminds you of him no matter how hard it is. That's the only way. Throw out old pictures or gifts that most likely make you sad, delete his number, and delete him from Facebook just in case you get tempted to look at his pictures. Your feelings about him won't go away unless you choose to stop thinking about him and cutting him out of your life. Also, time heals all wounds. Don't sit around and be sad about it, think of it as a positive in which you can pick up a new hobby or hang out with your friends more. They can be your support system. After you get all your anger and tears out, stop talking about him and venting about him. You can also express yourself through music, writing, and poems.