Which one is good TV series to watch ? Game of thrones or breaking bad?

I've just completed my exams and in spare time I want to complete a TV series ,so I want your opinion friends :)

My favorite categories are Thriller and drama.

I've completed The Walking Dead and Arrow .

So can you suggest me good ones ?

and no spamming please ^_^
  • Game of thrones
    Vote A
  • Breaking bad
    Vote B
  • Others ( write about them ^_^ )
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally like Grimm, Supernatural, Burn Notice, Sherlock, and Doctor Who for things running right now.

Grimm (2011-Present)

Fantasy / Horror / Action / Mystery

It's about a guy who finds out after some strange visions, that he is a descendant of the Brothers Grimm. Their whole bloodline is full of warriors who can see certain people for what they really are: Vessen; different races of bestial human hybrids with bizarre abilities. From the mind of David Greenwalt, writer, producer and director of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Miracles.

Supernatural (2005-Present)

Horror / Action / Drama / Fantasy

Two estranged brothers raised to track, hunt, and kill demons and other oddities reunite after their father goes missing. When searching for him, they quickly get caught up in bigger and grander catastrophes, all building toward oncoming apocalypse. From Ben Edlund (The Tick, The Venture Bros., Firefly) and Jeremy Carver (Being Human). Starring Jared Padalecki (Friday the 13th) Jensen Ackles (My Bloody Valentine, Smallville), featuring Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Watchmen).

Burn Notice (2007-Present)

Espionage / Action / Drama / Comedy

Spies don't get fired, they get burned. You can't take away a spy's skills, so you discredit him, and take away anything that allows him to function. Money, friend, anything that allows him to leave town. Michael Westen just got burned in the middle of a mission, and narrowly escaped with his life, to Miami. Now he's trapped, and trying to figure out who did this to him, but in the meantime, he's forced to take any tiny or dirty job that comes his way. Created by Matt Nix, and featuring Bruce Campbell.

Sherlock (2010-Present)

Mystery / Drama / Police / Comedy

John Watson returns from Afghanistan with PTSD and lives with an eccentric "high functioning sociopath" Sherlock Holmes as his roommate. who is a police consultant, just for his own amusement. Watson has taken to writing a blog about Sherlock, which has developed quite the following. From Stephen Moffat the man behind Jekyll, and The Adventures of Tintin: Secret Of The Unicorn. Starring Benedict Cumberbatch (Star Trek: Into 'Darkness, The Hobbit) and Martin Freeman (The Hobbit, Hot Fuzz).

Doctor Who (2005-Present) [note: 2005 is where the new series begins - best to start there.]

Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Action / Comedy / Adventure / Horror / Mystery

One of the longest-running scripted shows on television. Doctor Who is about an immortal time-travelling superhero, and cosmic hobo, calling himself "The Doctor". He travels all over in a time machine, picking up new friends to share adventures, and see the wonders of the universe, and help keep time, and space in check wherever he goes. It's pretty wild. This show can be anything and generally *IS* everything. It's by Stephen Moffat (see above) and Russel Davies (Dark Season, Torchwood, Queer as Folk) and stars Christopher Eccleston (28 Days Later, Heroes) David Tennant (Harry Potter, Fright Night) and Matt Smith.

3|3
    0|1
    • P.S. -- I am pretty sure you'll be pleased with either Breaking Bad or Game Of Thrones, but I just offered up those five shows as an alternative, as I assume everyone else is going to click A or B. I clicked C.

• Show All
    • oh..thank you Sir :)

• No problem. If you want, let me know what you think of these shows.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Game of thrones

0|1
    0|0
  • Those are both good choices

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• braking bad is about a school chemistry teacher that gets involved with a criminal in making perfect meth, my father got into it and really liked it. I don't know if you smoke(marijuana) but if you do look into the show weeds, its got a lot of drama and its funny as hell but its not to much of a thriller tho, and I haven't watched any game of thrones so no help on that one. look in to the show elementary its also really good its has drama but its more of a investigation show like csi or bones

0|1
    0|0
  • The first few seasons of Prison Break are pretty interesting. It's a pretty elaborate plan. Band of Brothers has great chacter development

0|1
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones is one of my favorite shows of all time now

0|1
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones is fantastic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones is way smarter and way better.

0|1
    0|1
  • breaking bad

0|1
    0|0
  • How about Breaking Bad, the Following, Dexter, and Weeds?

0|1
    0|0
  • Breaking Bad

Copper

Dexter

0|1
    0|0
  • Game Of Thrones, just don't get attached to anyone in it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes