Aftermath of break up and plans after

So I broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago, it wasn't messy or anything just things weren't working out. We both still want to be friends and want to hang out before I go to university (August 31), we were thinking lunch at a place we both wanted to go before and then to a coffee place where some of our friends go. Is this too much do you think? We both still care for each other and I just got back from holidays and he sent me a message after I got back asking about the trip and I told him how it was amazing and how happy I was to be with my family and he said, "I am so happy for you Lauren, that's really all I want for you is to be happy" those lines hurt more than everything else since breakup. I will NOT try to get back together with him, but we will remain friends. Are our plans to hang out again too soon and too much for just friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• no its fine

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0