Am tottaly screwed! because of this girl?

she lead me along for 7 months and then week before going together on vacation she stopped talking to me asked her what the hell she didn't say any thing I told her did you went back to you ex Because she was texting non stop the day before so she said she met her ex and she is in love with himshe screwed me I told her I told you if you don't want me leave me alone but you didn't she said I didn't know where my heart was at that time what is she ? can't understand **** I just can't get it every thing was just fine then boom backstab ! she was sending me sexual masseges all time and suddnly she don't have feelings at all

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You're lucky she only dragged you along for 7 months. Somtimes girls sucker guys for years while still carrying on with an 'ex.'

• Really and I thought it was too long I tried to work her out as much as I can any way thanks

• You know, girls aren't very often honest about their past. Some guys demand details of their past when they first meet them, just to avoid these nasty 'surprises' later!